Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hello again

I've been absent for a while... our last cycle was so crushing that it has taken a while before I felt like I could talk about my empty uterus and I have not been in the mood to photograph my crafts. Truthfully, my mental health has not been a good state overall. Try as I might to just live my life, I am constantly thinking about infertility.

What do I think about? It varies day to day. Some days I think fondly of the children I know I will have eventually, some days I think about how many days I have until I have a chance of ovulating, often I think about dates coming up and wonder if I could be pregnant by then, or I think about friends that I know are trying and how I am going to react if they get pregnant. Mostly I think about how unfair this all is, and what I did in a past life to deserve this.

Right now I am patiently waiting to start my menstrual cycle. Once that starts I can start doing my injections the next day. Then I go in for an ultrasound on CD 7 to determine if my ovaries have done anything or are continuing to be the useless pieces of crap that they have been all along.

I'll update as conditions warrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment